Confined Space Entry
Confined space entry techniques are an absolute must if you are planning on entering sewers or tanks for cleaning or maintenance and any of the many other area’s where oxygen deficient atmosphere may be present. If you are unsure then you need to have a highly trained team, we have the fully trained crews available to you.
Why Choose Us?
All our Engineers are fully trained in first aid, and come equipped with the required PPE to carry out confined space entry safely and professionally. All our equipment is regularly cleaned , tested , calibrated and maintained to ensure full safety on site for the engineers and customers.
In our line of work a man-hole is the obvious example of confined spaces, however below are some others:
|Holds of Ships
|Underground Utility vaults
||Pumping or Lift Stations
Operational Procedures for Confined Space Entry
- Recognising the types of hazards associated with confined space entry
- Carry out risk assessments for every job
- Recognise the need for correct isolation procedures before any confined space is carried out
- Recognise the need for an atmospheric evaluation – this will always be conduction in confined space work
- Determine the correct safety equipment needed and P.P.E to be used whilst on site
- Completion of an entry permit for every confined space / project
- Ensure correct rescue procedures are set in place
- Competent first aider to be on site at all times
- All equipment will be calibrated and tested before use on each project