33 years at the helm for our Managing Director. We still have the same vision, just delivered in a 21st century way.
Prime ministers come and go – Number 10 has changed residents seven times in the last 33 years. However, here at Drain & Sewer Services, we have had one steady hand at the helm during all that time from Alan Dutton, our Managing Director.
Demand has remained consistent over 33 years, drains still get blocked, gutters still overflow and our passion and commitment to resolving these issues is as strong today as it was then.
However, much has changed since Alan’s first day back in February 1988.
The mobile phones we used then resembled bricks, we relied on relatively cumbersome cameras and VHS video tapes and the internet was still a few years off.
Over the last three decades, the business has seen strong growth:
- Our services across all areas have developed including installation, inspection, consultation, reporting, repairing, re-laying and groundworks
- We consistently invest in the latest technology
- We use the latest water recycling technology within our fleet
- Our CCTV inspections and drain surveys are more advanced
- Our equipment is more sophisticated, portable and lightweight
33 years on, and the growth and advances made under Alan’s stewardship benefit our customers in many ways. We can track and trace problems more efficiently, we are able to resolve issues quickly and more cost effectively, all whilst minimising our impact on the environment.
Importantly, we are here for you 24 hours a day, seven days a week and although much has changed our vision has remained the same, so when we take the call for help, we reply as we did 33 years ago with “YES we can”.
There is need to try and dig out a vintage copy of the yellow pages! Please call free on 01252 312738 or email email@example.com.